About the Website
Welcome to https://www.innerwesttutors.com.au/ (the "Website"). The Website provides Tutoring Services (the "Services"). The Website is operated by Inner West Tutors (ABN 41 598 036 191). Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by Inner West Tutors.
Please read these terms and conditions (the "Terms") carefully. By using, browsing, and/or reading the Website, you signify that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website or any of the Services immediately.
Inner West Tutors reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When Inner West Tutors updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavors to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your reference.
Acceptance of the Terms
You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by Inner West Tutors in the user interface.
Registration to use the Services
In order to access the Services, you must first register for a Inner West Tutors Account ("Account"). Upon signing up for our Services, Inner West Tutors will send you an email to register your Account. All future sign-ins to your account can occur through the Website's "Sign In" button. In using the Website, the Services, or when making any payment in relation to your use of the Services, you warrant that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions specified on our billing page, which can be found at [insert the link to your billing page]. As part of the registration process or your continued use of the Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself, including but not limited to:
- Client Name
- Student Name
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- Student year in school
- You are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Inner West Tutors, OR
- You are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of Australia or other countries, including the country in which you are a resident or from which you use the Services.
Your obligations as a Member
As a Member or Non-Member, you agree to comply with the following:
- You will use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by the Terms and any applicable law, regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- You have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Services.
- Any use of your Account, username, or password is deemed to be performed by you. You agree to notify Inner West Tutors immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or Account.
- You must not misuse, harass, threaten, or intimidate other users of the Website or the Services.
- You must not upload or transmit any material that is illegal, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon the intellectual property rights of others.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account and any personal information provided to Inner West Tutors. Inner West Tutors will not be held responsible for any unauthorized access to your Account or disclosure of your personal information.
Billing and Payment
Inner West Tutors may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to the Services or the Website at any time without notice or liability.
Limitation of Liability
Inner West Tutors will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using the Website or the Services.
The Terms are governed by the laws of Australia. Any disputes arising from the Terms or the use of the Website or Services will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.